Industrial Plug RJ45 Cat.6A
CAT6A Class Ea RJ45 plug to be assembled in the field
1. UTP&FTP TYPE: 1piece Design
2. Easy Assembly-easily terminated in the field in 2 minute without any special tools
3. Wire Connection: Stranded wire AWG 27/7 to 22/7, wire diameter from 0.46 to 0.76 mm
4. Wire Connection: Solid wire AWG 26/1 to 22/1, wire diameter from 0.4 to 0.76 mm
5. Transmission Characteristics: CAT6A per ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2:2011-06
6. Compliance with class Ea to ISO/EIC 11801 Ed.2.2.2011-06,DIN EN 50173-1:2011-09 10 GB it Suitable according to IEEE 802.3an
7. Suitable for Power over Ethernet (PoE, PoE plus, and UPoE)
8. Cable Jacket Diameter from 6 to 9.5 mm
9. Adjustable Strain Relief (6mm to 9.5mm Cable OD)
10. Load Bar for Faster and Easier Wire Pattern Termination
1. Operation temperature: -40℃to 60℃，Relative humidity: 85%(30℃)，Air pressure: 70-106Kpa.
2. Gold Plated Phosphor Bronze Blade: phosphor bronze and gold plating (3-50uinch), mating durability not less than 750 cycles.
3. Anti-bum performance: product made from Kirsite\PC or PCB(UL94V-0), meeting the international standard
4. Intermediate resistance: no more than 20m ohm in normal atmosphere pressure (not including bulk resistor)
5. Insulated resistance: no less than 1,000M ohm in normal atmosphere pressure
6. Intensity of anti-currency: DC 1,000V (AC,700V), no puncture and flash-over phenomenon in one minute
7. Retention strength: 7.7kg between jack and plug
8. Label: clear label to ensure easy to management.