Copyright © Copperled Technology Co.,Ltd All rights reserved 粤ICP备13051344号-1
Add: RM1311, Youth Entrepreneurship building, Huafeng Xin'an , Jia'an Road 41 district,
Shenzhen, Guangdong,China 518101
The fibers, 250μm,are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic, the tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The two sides PSP are longitudinally applied over the outer loose tube. Steel wires and loose tubes filled with water proof compound to ensure compact and longitudinally water blocking ,this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure.
· High tensile strength of stranded wires meet the requirement of self-supporting and reduce the installation cost
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· PSP enhancing moisture-proof
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length and low price.
GYXTC8S cable complies with Standard YD/T 1155-2001 as well as IEC 60794-1.
|Attenuation(+20℃)||@850nm||≤3.0 dB/km||≤3.0 dB/km|
|@1300nm||≤1.0 dB/km||≤1.0 dB/km|
|@1310nm||≤0.36 dB/km||≤0.40 dB/km|
|Bandwidth (Class A)||@850nm||≥500 MHz·km||≥200 MHz·km|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz·km||≥600 MHz·km|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||
|Cable Weight kg/km||Supporting Wire Spec||Connection Diameter||Tensile Strength Long/Short Term N||
Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 60℃