The structured cabling system uses various transmission media such as twisted pairs, optical fibers, and various adapters, information sockets, distribution frames and other equipment to construct high-speed information channels in the building group.
1. Comprehensiveness: It can be used as a transmission medium for voice, data, image and control signals.
2. Modularization: The modular design of independent subsystems is adopted to facilitate the expansion and reconfiguration of wiring.
3. Flexibility: Any information point can be connected to different types of equipment.
4. Openness: Support network products of any manufacturer.
In the 1990s, there were a series of general standards for structured cabling systems. The promulgation of these standards greatly simplified the complexity of engineering design and greatly increased the applicability. These standards include:
1. EIA/TIA568, ISO/IEC11801, TSB67;
2. EMC Directive;
3. China's building complex and structured integrated cabling standards for buildings.
Our product range mainly includes copper cabling system products: Cat.8, Cat.7 Cat.6A / Cat.6 / Cat.5e LAN cables and jumpers. FTP Cat.8 FTP&Cat.7 and UTP&FTP Cat.6A/Cat.6/Cat.5e patch panels and keystone correction, panels, cable managers, network cabinets, 110 junction blocks, fiber optic wiring system products, for example, fiber optic cables and fiber optic patch cords, fiber optic connectors, fiber optic adapters, fiber optic patch cord panels and boxes; telecommunications modules and power distribution boxes.
We provide products to network wholesalers, dealers and distributors, integrated electronic solution providers, network wiring contractors, government project buyers, etc. If necessary, please consult Copperled.
If you have any interests of structured cabling system, welecome to contact Copperled Technology Co.,Ltd. (Tel: 0755-27896171)